Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africa's Landing is a Multi-African animal RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bovine The Curious Cat
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm by Bovinari

» Dealan- Dè Pack. ~ Follow your fate~
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm by Guest

» Problem with Links (For Admins)
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am by Guest

» Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm by Seraphina

» Cryptic Truth: Unwinding Ends [LB]
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Code
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm by Novalee

» Our Button Code
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm by Novalee

» Advertising Rules
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am by Novalee

» The Watering Hole
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm by Novalee

» Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm by Legba

Top posters
Muffassa
The Site Rules I_vote_lcapThe Site Rules I_voting_barThe Site Rules I_vote_rcap 
Novalee
Legba
Seraphina
Bovinari

The Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novalee
Admin
Novalee

The Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Site Rules   The Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 am

The Rules

○ Be Active. Please be active. We want active members to contribute to our site and if you can't be on at least twice a week it's probably best you do not join. However we would definitely love to have you so if you can set up a schedule and get on for even five minutes a day to post a topic that would work just fine.

○ Be Respectful. Please watch what you say to others in RP as well as in the CB. Don't say anything you wouldn't want said to you and no foul language. Some people do not respect it. We are a friendly site and do not tolerate any disrespect. If you are disrespectful we will not tolerate it and we will be sure to ban you.

○ Follow the rules. Please follow all of the rules, it helps the site run smoothly and please, please do not start RPing until after your character(s) have been accepted.

○ No Advertising. Please do not advertise in the chat box or anywhere on the forum besides the designated advertising posting area. Same with affiliating. Please do not ask to affiliate with us anywhere besides in our affiliating section. 

○ No Double Posting. There isn't to be double posting on the site unless it's on the chat box. Then it's okay but please do not flood the chat box. 

○ 20+ word Word count. You must post a minimum of 20 words per post. If you aren't posting at least 20 words you will be warned and the possibly banned for a minimum of 4 days.

○Character types. There are a few different character types within the site. You can find them here.

○ Character Limits. There isn't a limit on how many characters you can have. Just be sure you RP all of your characters as often as possible. If a character goes inactive please kill it off or something. Especially if it is in a pack, pride or herd.

○ No god-modding. Your characters cannot miss or dodge every attack. If they are minor attacks then please allow them to happen. If they are going for your jugular or something then by all means miss them unless of course you want your character to die.
Back to top Go down
https://africaslanding.board-directory.net

The Site Rules
Page 1 of 1